Have Fun, Get Involved, Make a Difference @ Your Library!
The Milwaukee Public Library invites YOU to join its Teen Advisory Board (TAB). We will be accepting applications for the 2019-2020 School Year from Monday, July 29, 2019 through Monday, August 26, 2019. Apply by filling out the form below!
Being a Teen Advisory Board member is a great way to:
- Earn volunteer/community service hours
- Earn a stipend for participating ($100 per semester, $200 total)
- Design and lead library programs
- Advise on big library projects
- Food, games, friends and fun at every meeting!
To qualify for TAB a membership and stipend, candidates must:
- Be in grades 8-12
- Attend 3 out of 4 meetings each semester
- Volunteer for an additional 12 hours per semester at the library helping out with fun programs!
Monthly Fall/Winter TAB Meetings:
- Tuesday, October 8, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
- Tuesday, November 12, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
- Tuesday, December 17, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library
Need more info? Call 414-286-6065
The Milwaukee Public Library Teen Advisory Board is sponsored by the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation.