The Tippecanoe Branch reopened on Saturday, December 12, 2015 after a complete renovation. Architectural firm Engberg Anderson designed and renovated the space along with reconstruction by Creative Constructors.
- Community Room, Study Room/Small Conference Room
- Express check-out with self-check stations
- 24/7 check-in with automated book drop
- Dedicated spaces and collections for Adults, Children and Teens
- Laptop kiosk for in-library laptop check-out
- Free WiFi
- Green landscaping, including: New trees and perennials, Rain garden swales
- in parking lot and along south side of library, Raised beds for community gardens, Permeable parking lot surface to reduce storm water runoff
Surface parking lot with entrance on Howell Avenue.