“What is your life’s blueprint?” - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Together we’re building a city! Print a copy of the PDF shown below to draw a street view of a city block you create, fill out the form below, and upload your final entry.
Artists should brainstorm:
- Dr. King’s dream of equality and justice
- What brings people together
- Buildings you’d like to see on your block
- What a city needs
- What you’ve seen around Milwaukee County
- Important buildings
- What makes a community welcoming to all
- Your favorite places
Challenge your friends and family to find their inner architects! Submit entries by filling out the form below and uploading your completed Collaborative City. Or drop your entry off at any Milwaukee Public Library.
Submissions are due Monday, January 31, 2022.