Corporations, partnerships, government agencies, associations and non-profits, located in the City of Milwaukee, are eligible. Business cards may be used to check out business related materials, and for remote access to MPL’s subscription databases. Apply in person at any Milwaukee Public Library.
The application requires:
- Two signatures - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Wisconsin Employer Identification Number (WEIN) or 501(c)3 Number
- Address verification indicating that the business is located in the City of Milwaukee
- Name of the custodian for the card
- Names of the persons allowed to use the card
If you have further questions about MPL Business Cards, please call the Central Library Registration Desk at 286-3092.