Thank you for attending the Milwaukee Public Library 2nd Annual Job Expo!
Please take a moment to complete our survey. Your comments are appreciated and will help us improve future job events.
- Milwaukee Public Library Job Expo Attendee Survey
2nd Annual Job Expo
814 W. Wisconsin Avenue
2nd Floor ~ Business, Technology and Periodicals Department
Come Dressed for Success!
- Connect with high-quality opportunities and employers.
- Special opportunities for ex-offenders, limited English speakers, and teens
- In-person registration begins the day of the Expo at 9:45 a.m.
The following employers will be on-site:
X - Hires Ex-Offenders | ESL - Hires Limited English-speakers | T - Hires Teens
- 160 Driving Academy
- Aurora Health Care (X,T)
- Cintas (ESL)
- City of Milwaukee - Department of Employee Relations (X)
- City Year Milwaukee (T)
- Dairyland Group
- FedEx Ground (ESL)
- G4S Secure Solutions, USA (T)
- GO Riteway Transportation Group (ESL)
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin (X, ESL)
- Goodwill TalentBridge
- i.c. Stars (X)
- Journey House (X)
- Lamers Bus Lines, Inc. (ESL)
- Milwaukee Building & Construction Trades, AFL-CIO
- Milwaukee Center for Independence (X)
- Milwaukee Fire & Police Commission (T)
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Next Door Foundation
- PNC Bank
- Panera Bread (T)
- Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (X, ESL)
- QPS Employment Group (X, ESL)
- Riverworks Development Group (X, ESL)
- Sendiks (T, ESL)
- Sodexo at Marquette University (ESL)
- Temp Plus Staffing
- United Neighborhood Centers of Milwaukee
- Volunteers of America (X)
- Wisconsin Community Services
- WRTP/Big Step (X)
The following organizations will provide job seeker information:
- America Works of WI
- City of Milwaukee - Department of Neighborhood Services
- Creative Employment Opportunities
- Employ Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Jobs Work
- UW-Milwaukee, School of Information Studies
- YWCA Southeast WI
Free parking is available to Job Expo attendees at the parking meters directly surrounding the building on the day of the event. Spaces are limited.
Sponsored by the Ruth Coleman Fund.