Let the Milwaukee Public Library help with your job search. The Milwaukee Public Library offers a number of online and print resources to assist job seekers. Listed below are resources available at Milwaukee Public Library and in the Milwaukee area on conducting job searches, applying for jobs, and writing cover letters and resumés. For more information please contact us.
Drop-In Job Help!
A job trainer specialist is available at select library locations to help you learn how to complete online job applications, write a resumé online, search online job listings, and obtain a free e-mail account.
- Drop-In Job Help Schedule (September-December 2018)
- Live Resume Help (via Brainfuse)
- Job & Resume Assistance in Milwaukee From your Milwaukee Public Library
- Goodwill WCC Career Portal
- Milwaukee Craigslist
- Wisconsin Job Centers
- Wisconsin Job Network
- City of Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County
- Veteran's Guide to Starting a Small Business
- Wisconsin State Jobs
Cover Letter and Resume Help
- Career One Stop
- CareerZone Cover Letter and Resume Maker
- Introduction to Cover Letters and Resumes
- Live resumé assistance via Brainfuse
Books and More
Milwaukee Public Library has a large collection of books and other materials that can help with anything from interview skills to resume templates. Click a category below to see titles available for check out: