Corporations, partnerships, government agencies, associations and non-profits, located in the City of Milwaukee, are eligible. Business cards may be used to check out business related materials, and for remote access to MPLâ€™s subscription databases. Apply in person at any Milwaukee Public Library.
The application requires:
- Two signatures - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Wisconsin Employer Identification Number (WEIN) or 501(c)3 Number
- Address verification indicating that the business is located in the City of Milwaukee
- Name of the custodian for the card
- Names of the persons allowed to use the card
If you have further questions about MPL Business Cards, please call the Central Library Registration Desk at 286-3092.