Have Fun, Get Involved,
Make a Difference @
The Milwaukee Public Library invites YOU to join its Teen Advisory Board (TAB).
Being a Teen Advisory Board member is a great way to:
- Earn volunteer/community service hours
- Design and lead library programs
- Advise on big library projects
- Eat snacks, meet new friends, and have fun
- Food and games at every meeting!
To qualify for TAB membership, candidates must:
- Be in grades 8-12
- Have an interest in reading and libraries
- Come to a meeting!
2015-2016 TAB Meetings:
Saturdays at 1 p.m.
November 14 - Central
December 12 - Central
January 9 - Central
February 6 - Central
March 5 - Central
April 16 - Zablocki
Need more info? Call 414-286-3019
The Milwaukee Public Library Teen Advisory Board is sponsored by the Milwaukee Public Library Foundation.